Today I wanted to share some things that I'm totally crushing on right now that are consuming my energy and mind WAY more than they should. ;) Especially since that means I get to link up with my bloggy pal Katherine over at Katherine's Corner!
1. My Canon 60D with my 24-70L lens! I love it! It's like I never take that thing off.
2. Making images that look all artistic and dreamy. This is an image I did over at my 365 project for the "Tiny Things" theme, but I also did it in my ongoing Alice theme. I've also been adding textures like crazy and even going so far as to making images look like they are paintings on canvas...I'm loving the creativity right now.
3. Draw Some!! I'm obsessed! And I just got a stylus to draw with, so yeah- there's no stopping me now! Play me! ~amyleehughes
4. Ship Breaker- I devoured this book. And was pretty disappointed when it ended! But I just saw that the sequel- The Drowned Cities- is out now. And I'm going to purchase it...like today. :)
5. I've been obsessing over wanting another pair of big bell jeans. Well, I finally got a pair again and I LOVE the way they look...only one problem. The hem is like a foot too long. So I have to figure out how to hem jeans. I'm not sure my sewing skills are up to that level yet. I may just bring them to someone.
6. Every time I look at this board of mine on Pinterest I wish I had every piece in this whole entire ensemble. Man, oh man. My hubbs used to make fun of me soooo bad in highschool for dressing like this. But I'm finding myself drawn to bohemian looking clothes more and more these days. He may have to just keep making fun...
Today I'm linking up with Katherine's Favorite Things Blog Hop! I hope you'll join in!